H.Schmidt Dakota Deputy SA
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.20 pounds
This is a smooth, two-piece screw mounted single action
grip for a Herbert Schmidt "Dakota Deputy" revolver. It is
similar to the style of the Heritage and the Frontier
Scout styles with a notch at the top. But be sure to compare
measurements with your gun, and if there is any doubt about
the size or shape, make a pencil tracing around your grips
on a 3 x 5 index card. Poke the screw through the screw hole
to mark the location of the hole on the card. Make one
tracing for each grip, on separate cards so I can cut them
out and use them for templates.
If you send me these tracings, then I can determine for sure
if these grips are large enough to allow fitting to your
gun (assuming the tracings are the right size or just a
pencil width larger).
Here are the grip dimensions:
- Top front edge (A) = 0.9 inches
- Top flat up to notch (E) = 3.0 inches
- Width across base (C) = 2.18 inches
- Line from center of front edge to rear edge (D) = 1.6 inches
- Length of top notch (F)= 0.5 inches
- Height of top notch (G) = 0.15 inches
- Height from top to base (B) = 3.15 inches
- Width across screw hole = 1.55 inches
- Height of screw hole center = 1.6 inches
- Screw hole center to front edge = 0.8 inches
This grip is patterned from a Jay Scott no.56, for the H.
Schmidt 22LR Dakota Deputy, but it may fit other models
and imports marketed under other brand names but made by
the same firm.