Ruger XR3RED Smooth (60b)
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
This grip fits the XR3-RED grip frames used on many of
the Vaqueros, Blackhawks, Old Army, and so forth. To find
out if this grip will fit your gun, you have three ways:
Or you can order without checking, and I guarantee money
back on the grips but not the shipping -- if you want to
gamble on shipping cost alone, it's up to you. I've mentioned
three good ways to eliminate the gamble. Although you are welcome
to ask questions about it, I really can tell you
nothing more. I don't know the obscure serial number/model year
and grip frame combinations by heart and really, don't
need to. One of the above works fine.
- Remove your current grips, and look on the frame for the
molded-in code XR3-RED (not just the XR3 alone).
- Remove your current grips, and measure them according
to the below chart. If your grips are the same or smaller
by a little bit, then these grips will work.
- Remove your current grips, and make a pencil tracing
around them. Mail the original (not a fax or photocopy) to
Tombstone Gun Grips, PO Box 2171, White City, OR 97503. I will
check and see which mold fits your grips.
- (A) top front edge height = 7/8 inch
- (B) over-all height = 3-1/8 inch
- (C) width of the base = 2-1/4 inch
- (D) length of line joining midpoint of (A) to rear edge = 1-3/8 inch
- (E) Height of screw hole center = 1-3/4 inch
- (F) Screw hole center to either edge = 3/4 inch