Ruger Blackhawk Smooth (37c)
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
This is a thick, slightly oversized grip for the Blackhawk,
Vaquero and similar frame sizes. It is somewhat of a
univeral grip for Ruger single actions, because it is
large enough for most of them except the Super Blackhawks.
The thickness is greater than many other models including
most factory grips, so it is more hand filling.
The grip dimensions are:
Most of the "New Vaquero" models seem to work fine with
this grip, but as always, send a tracing unless you want
to rely on your measurements and comparison to the above.
Gun frames have tolerances. They are not necessarily identical for
two guns of the same model.
- Front edge lenth (A) = 0.95 inches
- Overall height (B) = 3.2 inches
- Base width (C) = 2.19 inches
- Midpoint of front edge to rear edge (D) = 1.7 inches
- Length of top flat (E) = 1.1 inch
- Thickness at top = 0.3 inch
- Thickness at base = 0.7 inch
- Narrowest part of the "neck" = 1.3 inches