High Standard Sentinel (127b)
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
This grip fits the High Standard Sentinel revolver, and the
Imperial model as well. It comes with grip mounting hardware
installed unless you specify otherwise. The back is flat,
as with all Tombstone semi-finished grip kits, and you
will need to make the locating pin hole.
Please note: there are a several versions of the Sentinel which
have different sizes and shapes and even methods of attaching
the grips. Be sure that what you have matches the shape,
single-screw mounting method shown, and is not any larger
in any dimension than the specs below. Otherwise, your
gun probably won't work with this grip and it would be
a waste of time and postage to order it. If you send me
a tracing (first) including the make and model and return
contact info with the letter, I can check and make sure
that what I have will work BEFORE you order.
Actually, even better than a tracing is a cut-out template
with the screw hole location market. Index cards make
great templates. They need to be trimmed with scissors to
fit on your gun just like the grips should.
If your Sentinel has a one-piece, wrap around style grip,
it probably isn't going to work with this grip! If you
send me the original grips, and ALSO make a template of
the grip frame (which may be radically different shape
from the grips themselves) and indicate where the grips
are attached (screw hole) there is a chance I could make
a new mold and come up with a nice set to fit your gun.
But don't send any money until we know for sure.
- Over-all height to top rear corner = 3.2 inches
- Height to top front corner = 2.2 inches
- Width across the base = 1.75 inches (above corners)
- Width across corners at the top = 1.3 inches
- Height of round top from line drawn across corners = 0.3 inches
- Width at narrowest part of the neck, at top = 1.0 inches
- Width across screw hole = 1.35 inches
- Height of screw hole center from base = 1.15 inches
- Distance from rear edge to screw hole center = .75 inches