Beretta Laramie Schoefield (95a)
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
The Beretta Laramie is a reproduction version of the Smith
and Wesson Schoefield Revolver (No.3). The grips are slightly
different shape and size from certain other copies.
You can order with or without screws installed. If you
don't want the holes drilled, select no-holes. Otherwise I will install standard
mounting hardware. I install brass ferrules in the holes and provide
Please refer to the size chart and compare to your gun
before ordering! Not all copies use the same grip
dimensions even if they claim to be copies of this
famous Smith and Wesson revolver.
If your gun grip is smaller or the same, these
should work fine. If your gun grip frame is larger,
then these grips won't work...
- "A" = 1-13/16"
- "B" = 1-11/16"
- "C" = 3-3/16"
- "D" = 1-1/4"
- Width across points at the top = 1-1/4 inch
- Width of each step at the top = 3/16 inch
- Width across the rounded top's base = 7/8-inch
- Height of screw hole center from base = 1-1/2 inch
- Distance from rear edge to center of hole.
measured parallel to base = 11/16 inch
- Distance to inside sharp point measured 90-degrees
from base line = 2-3/8 inches
- Width across the flat on the base = 1-1/4 inch
- Width across base about 1/8 inch higher than base = 1-3/8 inch
The auction includes two grip panels. I also install
hardware. You can order many optional colors of
pearl, metallic, or solid colors. You can also replace
the logo with a 1/2-inch size medallion such as the
gold star or gold cross sold separately.